Wednesday 22 January 2014

bucket list

Bucket list:
1: move to Australia
2: share an apartment with someone I love
3: make homemade sushi
4: own a Serval
5: have a movie marathon all night
6: get the perfect boyfriend (completed)
7:donate money to the cancer foundation
8:score high on an exam
9: finally find inner peace
10:make homemade tea
11: learn how to meditate
12: get over 8k followers on tumblr (completed)
13: have a true friendship (completed)
14:make my family proud
15:meet someone who makes me truly happy (completed)
16:get a piece of my poetry published
17:make a massive blanket fort
18: string lights in my room (completed)
19:sleep in the back of a truck with blankets and pillows
20; grow my hair out
21:live simply
22: eat clean
23: get a job at a little coffee shop
24: spend a week at my cabin with jade
25: learn how to play the piano
26: paint one wall of my room chalkboard and draw all over it
27:go to a party in Australia
28: ride a huge rollercoaster
29: get a record player (completed)
30: collect all of the xx records (completed)
31: have over 4 thousands songs on my ipod classic
32: go for a run every day in the summer
33: find happiness in the little things in life
34: collect tons of kurt cobain merchandise
35: make my best friend realize that she has no flaws (:
36: convince my boyfriend to follow his dreams of being an author
37: stay up for 48 hours
38: get an iphone (completed)
39: collect phone cases
40: go on a road trip with jade
41: go to New York city
42: go to Venice
43: have a paint fight
44: paint my nails perfectly
45: go on a shopping spree
46; have tons of teas to choose from
47: make the perfect dinner
48: buy the perfect grad dress (completed)
49: go skiing

50: go to California

No comments:

Post a Comment