Wednesday 22 January 2014

authors note

Authors note:

I hope to accomplish everything on my bucket list but there is one that is definitely number one. on my bucket list I show that I really want to move to Australia, I would love to do this because I have a family member living there and it is my ultimate dream to live where there is no blizzards and freezing cold weather, it will also leave a lasting impact on my life. I will accomplish this by getting a summer job and having enough money for a flight to go to my aunt’s in Gold Coast then I will get into university there and hopefully save up enough money to buy the most amazing apartment on Main Beach. Australia is the most amazing country and I can see myself being much happier there with the warm climate and the endless beaches rather than being stuck in the tundra. Another thing on my bucket list is getting a pet Serval they are a wild cat and they are only legal in Las Vegas and Australia, they grow to about eighty pounds and you must raise them as a kitten, they are very loving and protective of their family. These things mean a lot to me and if I crossed them off of my bucket list I would feel like I got a lot accomplished, this bucket list will leave a lasting impact on my life and I hope one day to cross every single thing off of my list.


-chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment